|S e v e n B u l l e t s|
|Skaarj Commando shortly before his demise.|
|Mapper(s)||Will "Mr. Prophet" Drekker, Eliot "Myscha" Cannon|
|Music Used||Into the Fray (7B-IntoTheFray), Dark (7B-Dark1)|
|Map Pack Info|
|Map Pack||7 Bullets|
|Map Pack Chronology|
Infiltration of the Kran
The level opens with a cutscene. After a view of Jones' room - the most notable features being spilled beverages (presumably alcohol) and an apparently brooding Jones - the camera cuts to the familiar locations of Spire Village, the Sunspire, and the wreckage of the ISV-Kran. A terran vessel appears and kills a Skaarj Commando that was idling on the bridge of the Kran. Shortly thereafter, we learn that, because the Kran was hit with an electromagnetic pulse, most of the ship's power is offline. Tasked with recovering a stolen data template, Jones must make his way through the ruined science vessel and kill any Skaarj that get in his way.
Weapons and ItemsEdit
Note: the number of weapons and items that appear will vary based on difficulty.
- Dispersion Pistol x1
- Combat Assault Rifle Mk3 grenades x2
- Combat Assault Rifle Mk3 clip x3
- Machine Mag clip x6
- Medbox x7
- Bloodpack Ripper x1
- Blade Hopper x5
- Machine Mag x2
- Chaingun x1
- Chaingun ammo x4
- Shock Rifle x1
- Shock Core x5
- Thigh Pads x1
- Rations x8
Creatures and EnemiesEdit
Note: the number of enemies that appear will vary based on difficulty.
- "Sarrij, Bloodpack Science officer: Since the power shutdown, the fields protecting the larvae chambers on Deck 5 and 7 failed and the brood hatched into the venting systems. This works to our advantage, since Lord Ryth anticipates the enemy to infiltrate from indirect routes. This was originally their vessel, they surly know of its passages. I will apply locks to several vent openings, the password is ###."
- "I'grrkh, sector Pack Leader: Since the magnetic pulse attack, our warriors have mobilized in the Bloodpack's combat tactic 7. With our source of power disabled, we have resorted to ambushing positions and stealth patroling. We are doing the best we can with our available forces, what happened to the rest of our team in the Sky Haven?"
- "Damage Report: Outpost1J has been struck by an EMP. 87% of total systems offline. Several backup genetators were activated upon power loss. Venting systems reactivated but several power distortions are being recorded. Fume emission detected. Central Turbine systems are active but automated atrium locks have been disengaged. 80% of Outpost1J's primary functions cannot be brought back online."
- The beta version of the map was pitch black, which annoyed Hourences so much in testing that he convinced "Mr. Prophet" to go for for dimly lit, foggy chambers in the final versions of the reduxed Kran maps instead.